WebClick seek Bloggers partners with personal or corporate blogs to participate in creating awareness about WebClick non-profit events in their region. As one of our bloggers partners, you will also have the opportunity to serve as brand ambassadors to our corporate partners.
Broaden Your Reach
A blogger partnership is the ideal platform to further the reach of your blog. The partnership gives you access to our delegates through a range of pre-event and on-site branding opportunities, as well as giving you a targeted platform to drive your readership or subscriber acquisition campaigns.
As one of the official Partners, your blog can take advantage of a unique tailor made Media Partnership package with its own individual set of benefits that includes marketing opportunities, usage of the WebClick logo, an enhanced image & standing within the Digital Marketing Community and prominent listing in Bloggers Partners section of our Website & Documentation.
As an Official Blogger Partner you will receive the following benefits;
- Free pass to WebClick events happening in your area. T & S Apply.
- 20 to 50% discount to attend WebClick events you do not qualify for free pass
- Opportunity to serve as brand ambassador to our corporate partners
- Guest blogging opportunities
- Acknowledgement in any of our events you qualify to attend as a partner
- Acknowledgement on our website and social media platform.
- 20% discount on any of our services
- You will earn cash affiliate referral commission per person for each referral from your blog that apply for our services after using your affiliate referral coupon, click here to join our affiliate program.
Conditions for Application:
- Blog must be at least one year old
- Blog content must be creative and not copy and paste
- Blogs that cover our core area of services is an advantage.
- Blog can target local, regional and national audience.
- Blog with high Domain Authority and page authority is an advantage
- Blog with low bounce rate is an advantage
- Bloggers should be willing to cover transportation and accommodation fee for non-profit events
Role of Bloggers partners:
- Bloggers should be willing to participate in creating awareness about WebClick events
- Bloggers should be willing to participate in sharing in special coupon campaign especially if the campaign match their readership
- You will be responsible for preparing your media kit for brand partnership
How Do I Get Started?
Simply fill the form below and one of our representative will review your application and get back to you.
Updated on 2016-03-11T12:02:58+00:00, by .