WebClick seek Government Partnership with Ministries, Agencies, Departments wishing to educate their staff on digital communications.
The primary purpose of the partnership is to contribute to the modernization of public institutions in Nigeria, by supporting the development of digital communication capabilities. We have developed or joined national and international projects to raise awareness on the importance of efficient integration of digital technologies by public administration, to determine an increase in the transparency of government entities and in citizens’ engagement in the democratic processes through new media tool, as well as to actively support the improvement of digital communication skills of leaders and strategic employees across all sectors.
In the context of the rapid evolution of information and communication technology (ICT), the growing opportunities for public institutions and citizens to interact online, and the increasing demands of public opinion for greater accountability of public administration, the partnership will play a central role in promoting the use of online tools by public institutions in Nigeria.
Government Partnership and Coalition-building
WebClick collaborates with multiple organizations from the NGO and private sectors on innovative and niche topics, bringing the latest and most relevant technology news and case studies to diverse audiences, including:
- open data and data visualization;
- digital communication strategies;
- e-government and e-governance;
- e-citizenship and citizen journalism;
- digital diplomacy;
We also have a trans-national reach
as well. We have established partnerships with similar organizations and experts from around the world. These partnerships offer opportunities for joint initiatives on sharing know-how and strengthening democracy and citizen engagement through the use of new technologies, and thus contributing to the overall development of the region.
Projects We Promote
The Government Partnership cover a wide range of programmes, encompassed in three main areas of activity:
- Awareness raising: Giving lectures and presentations on public diplomacy, digital diplomacy and digital communications for institutions to graduate and post-graduate students in the field of communication, journalism and international relations as well as public administrators.
- Project development: Partnering in projects, events and initiatives developed by public institutions, NGOs, and companies, to offer visibility and expertise.
- Consultancy services: Creating and implementing digital communication strategies and campaigns, delivering tailored training and professional development courses.
- Listing Partner on all marketing collaterals related to WebClick Events
- Dedicated link to your company website
- Event mailers
- Signage at the venue
- Advertisement in the official event program book
- Complimentary insertion (one page flyer) in all attendee event bags
- Recognition during WebClick and on the social media websites we have a presence
Roles of Government Partner
- Responsible for sponsoring any workshop or seminar exclusively
- Set the agenda for the event. Agenda though may be subject to modification
- Responsible for media awareness and promotional cost
- Take care of logistic expenses including volunteers renumeration
Plans and opportunities
WebClick Training Agency aims to become the top organization offering digital communication expertise and support to public institutions in Nigeria and in, in time, from the Africa region. Moreover, WebClick Training Agency will strive to increase its educational, outreach and knowledge-sharing programmes in order to determine a higher degree of professionalization of digital communication practices in the public sector.
In this context, WebClick Training Agency is open and interested in building strong and lasting Government Partnership.
Interested in Government Partnership?
If you would like to become a Government Partner, submit the application form below and you will be notified if your application has been successful by WebClick within 24-48 hours.