Model & Entertainer partnership is design for those who appreciate media exposure and are willing to participate in non-profit events. As a partner, you will have the opportunity to feature in our events including award presentation and seminars. You may also have the opportunity to serve as brand ambassadors to our corporate partners and other multinational agencies.
Broaden Your Reach
A Model or Entertainer Partnership partnership is the ideal platform to further the reach of your brand. The partnership gives you access to our delegates through a range of pre-event and on-site branding opportunities, as well as giving you a targeted platform to drive your fan or subscriber acquisition campaigns.
As one of the official Partners, you can take advantage of a unique tailor made Media Partnership package with its own individual set of benefits that includes marketing opportunities, usage of the WebClick logo, an enhanced image & standing within the Digital Marketing Community and prominent listing in Partners section of our Website & Documentation.
As an Official Model or Entertainer Partner you will receive the following benefits;
- Free pass to WebClick events happening in your area. T & S Apply.
- 20 to 50% discount to attend WebClick events you do not qualify for free pass
- Opportunity to serve as brand ambassador to our corporate partners and other multinational agencies
- Acknowledgement in any of our events you qualify to attend as a partner
- Acknowledgement on our website and social media platform.
- 20% to 30% discount on any of our services
- You will earn 10% cash affiliate referral commission per person for each referral from your fan base that apply for our services after using your affiliate referral coupon, click here to join our affiliate program.
Conditions for Application:
- Models must have participated in a local, regional or national competitive contest and finish in te top 3 position
- Entertainers as used here includes Musicians, Actors, Actress, Comedians, Dancers, Footballers and Athletes
- Entertainers must be known locally, regionally or nationally
- Models and Entertainers should be willing to cover transport and accommodation fee for non-profit events in their region
- Models and Entertainers must have an active Twitter and Facebook account
Role of Models and Entertainers Partners:
- Models and Entertainers should be willing to participate in creating awareness about WebClick events on their site or social media accounts
- Models and Entertainers should be willing to participate in sharing in special coupon campaign especially if the campaign match their fan base
- Models and Entertainers should be willing to give out awards during our contest award presentation in exchange for a service
- Models and Entertainers should be willing to serve as emcee during our events in exchange for a service or for a moderate fee
- Models and Entertainers may serve as volunteer at our non-profit events
- Models and Entertainers will be responsible for preparing their media kit for brand partnership
How Do I Get Started?
Simply fill the form below and one of our representative will review your application and get back to you.
Model & Entertainer Partnership
Updated on 2016-03-11T12:16:34+00:00, by .