[/wm_text_block][wm_divider type=”whitespace”][wm_call_to_action caption=”Pre-Register For Events” button_text=”Register Now!” button_url=”http://webclick.com.ng/register-for-events” button_color=”blue” button_size=”l” target=”_blank”]
- Partner (“Partner”) participation in a Webclick Event to which these terms and conditions relate (“Program” or “Event”) is subject to acceptance by Webclick (the “Event Organizer”). No contract is created until Event Organizer gives written confirmation of acceptance of the Partnership Application. Event Organizer may withdraw its acceptance at any time, if it determines that the Partner is ineligible to participate or if the Partner is not performing the minimum partner activities specified on the Partner Application page or outlined by Event Organizer through written notification.
- To maintain a status as an active Partner, Partner must perform the minimum partner activities specified on the Partner Application page. If no minimum partner activities are specified on the Partner Application page, Partner must perform the minimum partner activities outlined by Event Organizer through written communication. If all of the minimum partner activities are not performed during the term the Partner’s rights to the partner benefits will be automatically forfeited.
- Event Organizer shall not be liable in the Conference of the impossibility or impractibility of holding the Conference due to acts of God, war, government regulation, terrorism, disaster, strikes, civil disorder, curtailment or transportation facilities or any other events beyond Event Organizer’s control that make it inadvisable, illegal or impossible to hold the Event. Under no circumstances will Event Organizer be liable to Partner for indirect, consequential, or incidental damages, including but not limited to lost business or anticipatory profits.
- If any condition, obligation, or duty is not timely made, tendered or performed by a party hereto, then this Agreement may be terminated at the option of the non-defaulting party if the defaulting party fails to cure such breach within thirty (30) days of written notice from the non-defaulting party.
- Partner acknowledges that Event Organizer has the right to cancel the Event or change the dates on which it is held. In the event of cancellation, Event Organizer shall not be liable for any expenses, costs, or damages incurred by Partner.
- These Terms and Conditions shall not be construed, interpreted, or described in any way to, constitute an approval, endorsement, or recommendation of Partner or its products or services, or in any manner to create an agency relationship between the Event Organizer and Partner.
- EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY SET FORTH HEREIN, UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL EVENT ORGANIZER, ITS AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS OR OTHER AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVES OR THE EVENT VENUE COLLECTIVELY, THE “EVENT PROVIDERS”) OR PARTNER, ITS AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS OR OTHER AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVES BE LIABLE FOR LOST PROFITS OR OTHER INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES FOR ANY ACTS OR OMISSIONS WITH RESPECT TO THE EVENT.
- Partner agrees to defend, indemnify and hold harmless the Event Organizer, its’ directors, officers, employees and agents, from and against any loss, injury or damages whatsoever suffered by them as a result of the Partner’s participation in the conference, including without limitation, any third party claim against the Event Organizer with respect to loss, injury or damage sustained or suffered by any other Partner, any exhibitor, attendees of the conference, and their respective directors, officers, agents and employees.
- Event Organizer grants Partner a limited, non-exclusive license to use Event Organizer name, logo, service marks and trademarks (“Event Organizer Licensed Marks”) in any software, applications, content, features, email newsletters, social media sites and websites offered by or through Partner and for use in promoting the relationship in marketing materials and press releases.
- Partner grants Event Organizer a limited, non-exclusive license to use Partner and Partner’s Company name, logo, service marks and trademarks (“Partner Licensed Marks”) in any software, event signage, event publications, event app, applications, content, features, email newsletters, social media sites and websites offered by or through Event Organizer and for use in promoting the relationship in marketing materials and press releases.
- Partner shall observe and abide by all applicable federal, state, and local laws, codes, ordinances, rules, and regulations, as well as all rules and regulations of Event Organizer and the host venue. Partner shall conduct itself, and shall require its agents, employees, partners, and representatives, to conduct themselves, at all times in accordance with customary standards of decorum and good taste in the industry.
- These terms shall be governed by the laws of the Edo State of Nigeria. Partner agrees that any claims, legal proceeding or litigation arising in connection with the Partner Terms and Conditions will be brought solely in Federal High Court, Benin City, Edo State, and the parties consent to the jurisdiction of such courts. If any term is declared invalid or unenforceable, the remainder shall continue in full force and effect.
- Partner understands and agrees that it may not assign the Agreement, in whole or in part, or any rights thereunder to any third party without the prior written permission of Event Organizer. All matters not expressly covered in the Agreement are subject to the reasonable decision of Event Organizer, which decision shall be final.
- The parties acknowledge that they will use their best good faith efforts to negotiate and resolve subsequent issues that may arise from this Agreement as a result of unforeseen occurrences and that may alter the conditions of this Agreement.
- These Partner Terms and Conditions embodies the entire agreement between Event Organizer and Partner as to the subject matter hereof and expressly and unequivocally supersedes all previous agreements, warranties or representations, oral or written, which may have been made between Event Organizer and Partner as to the subject matter hereof.
- This Agreement shall become effective on the date signed below and will remain in effect until the end of the Event. All provisions relating to indemnifications, shall survive the termination of this Agreement; any other obligations of the parties hereunder shall also survive, if they relate to the period before termination or if, by their terms, they would be expected to survive such termination.
- Event Organizer reserves the right to make changes to the Terms at any time. In the event that any term or provision of the Terms shall be deemed invalid, illegal or unenforceable in any respect, such term or provision shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining term or provision.
Pre-register to attend any of our Events in your region and receive special discounted coupon.[/wm_call_to_action]
[wm_content_module multiple=”1″ count=”3″ columns=”3″ order=”new” tag=”join-us-menu” align=”left” class=”small-icons” module=”join-us”][/wm_content_module][wm_divider type=”whitespace”][wm_content_module multiple=”1″ count=”3″ columns=”3″ order=”new” tag=”our-program” align=”left” class=”small-icons” module=”our-program”][/wm_content_module][wm_divider type=”whitespace”][wm_content_module multiple=”1″ count=”3″ columns=”3″ order=”new” tag=”legal-issues” align=”left” class=”small-icons” module=”legal-issues”][/wm_content_module][wm_divider type=”whitespace”][wm_content_module multiple=”1″ count=”3″ columns=”3″ order=”new” tag=”area-we-serve-menu” align=”left” class=”small-icons” module=”learn-more”][/wm_content_module][wm_divider type=”whitespace”][wm_text_block class=”text-center”]
Updated on 2016-01-17T17:47:09+00:00, by .