Volunteer guidelines for Webclick and Volunteers regarding our programs and events
- Be easy and cordial to work with in good faith.
- Keep all attendee information personal and confidential.
- Provide instruction and assistance to perform requested task.
- Give you timely updates.
- Provide a friendly work environment.
We Request Volunteers:
- Keep contact information listed with Webclick up-to-date.
- Be cooperative with other team members and Webclick Staff.
- Treat all attendees, staff, and volunteers with the utmost courtesy and respect.
- Be on time for appointed shifts.
- Notify a staff member as soon as possible if you are to be late or miss a shift.
- Not ask for personal exceptions or allowances.
- Attend the mandatory Volunteer Orientation and assist with pre-event preparation activities.
Updated on 2016-01-31T19:33:50+00:00, by .