Corporate Blog Design
WebClick Corporate blog design serves as a platform to facilitate consistent online brand messaging and develop an online social media network. Communicating these messages is more effective when you have a blog designed with attention paid to every last detail. You should partner with WebClick for your corporate blog design project because:
- Our expertise in the area of corporate blog design focuses on you, your company, and target audience to deliver top-notch designs and results
- Corporate blog design processes with Webclick are completely custom, from blog prototype design and creation to coding and integration within your website
Our Corporate Blog design packages suit every budget. Our entry level corporate blog design package costs just ₦30,000.00 and can be ready in 3 days. If your budget allows you to spend a bit more, then why not look at our Standard or Wow packages below. You get a lot more value for your money.
Corporate Blog Design Packages & Pricing
|Need more information? Call/WhatsApp Us: 07066999466|
|Kickoff strategy conference||✓||✓||✓|
|Number of prototypes||1||2|
|Refinement to selected prototype||✓||✓|
|Inner theme assets||✓|
|Calls to action strategy||✓|
|Social media integration||✓|
|Prevention of duplicate content (Request quote for details)||✓||✓||✓|
|Plugins (Request quote for details)||10||13||Full Suite - 16|
|WordPress technical tweaks (Request quote for details)||Very Limited||Limited||Full Suite|
|Theme/Template optimization (Request quote for details)||Limited||Full Suite|
|Conversion optimization (Request quote for details)||Very Limited||Limited||Full Suite|
|RSS feed submissions||5||20||50|
|Custom Social Media Sharing Badges||Default||Default||✓|
|Investment||₦ 40,000||₦ 60,000||₦ 100,000|
Before You Leave, Learn More About Corporate Blogging
What is Corporate Blogging?
Blogs, short for web logs, are online platforms to create specific types of content, share them and interact with others around those content objects, known as blog posts. They have a number of common features such as comment possibilities, trackbacks and a technology called RSS. The activation of all these characteristics is not a necessity. Business blogs or corporate blogs should focus on non-promotional and regularly updated content entries (posts).
They typically at least aim to attract prospective buyers and/or other stakeholders, provide information to pre-defined target audiences or buyer personas, and drive conversions, including social conversions. While the content typically is not directly promotional, business blogs obviously serve direct and indirect business goals.
Blogs are essential parts of most social media programs and still often the hubs of content marketing strategies. In practice we see this view of content marketing coming back in the approaches of many organizations: the blog(s) as the hub and different other channels and content formats as the spokes. Yet, the real hub of any content marketing strategy is the customer value which generates business value.
Corporate blogging is the practice of creating content that addresses industry updates, expert tips or best practices and company news from the perspective of a brand. It is used by businesses of all sizes as a means of content marketing.
Webclick is a corporate blog designer and web development agency in Nigeria.
Corporate blogging serves multiple marketing goals
- Driving awareness.
- Providing the information – prospective – buyers need across their journey.
- Engage various target audiences, including journalists, for instance.
- Branding (all touchpoints have an important branding dimension).
- Generating leads (and managing them).
- Relationship building.
- PR, be it in a non-traditional sense.
- Influencer marketing.
- Feedback and listening.
- Community marketing.
- Driving traffic, subscriptions and registrations.
You can also use blogs to focus on non-marketing related business goals or forms of communication and interaction.
Why Would I Need a Corporate Blog Design?
Not all organizations have a blog. Do they need to have one? Do you need one? It depends as usual. However, there are several valid reasons to have a corporate blog and in deciding whether to have on or not (or to get some ideas on how to you use an existing one better), it’s good to know why corporate blogs matter.
- Dialogue over monologue. Blogs have their roots in dialogues and are built to encourage them. People are less appreciative of monologues in marketing.
- Blogs thrive on social sharing and interaction. They are designed for it. Furthermore, blogs offer multiple subscription possibilities to enter in a more frequent, personal and better targeted dialogue with visitors.
- Getting comments and feedback allows you to pursue several business goals and solicit input or feedback on virtually anything you would like to know. Blogs can be used as never-ending feedback and monitoring systems, ideally in an integrated way with other tools.
- Blogs allow you to create stronger emotional bonds and be less factual. A deeper emotional engagement is essential in establishing trust, credibility and loyalty. But it’s also important to identify and row communities. These communities can form around shared interests.
- Corporate blogs allow you to create much more content than websites do, based upon a clear content strategy and content marketing strategy, whereby content gaps are filled in and the journey comes first.
- Blogs are company-owned media and allow you to be a media outlet yourself.
- While social media come and go, blogs are the only social platform that remains since it is not controlled by a third party.
- Sometimes we make mistakes. Blog posts are ideal ways to talk about them in an open and ‘human’ way.
- The return of blogging is high. It’s a cost-effective form of communication. The real cost once the blog is built is composed of the resources dedicated to maintenance, scheduling, writing, spreading and following up.
- You have a permanent social presence.
- If content matches what people seek and is relevant, search engines love blogs.
- Highly integrated environments.
- They are analytics and optimization champions.
- Human and relational branding power.
- Leadership, credibility and trust.
- The sources of social sharing.
- Business entry points.
Webclick Corporate Blog Design Process
The corporate blog design process is not unlike other communication processes. If you are familiar with developing a creative brief, a public relations plan, a communication plan or a new product, the phases will look very familiar. The phases of the corporate blog design is the same as Webclick Web design process which include the following eight steps.
- Project Definition
- Project Scope
- Wireframes and Site Architecture
- Visual Design
- Site Development
- Site Testing
- Site Maintenance
To read more about our web design process visit Webclick’s web design process
What Webclick Corporate Blog Design Services Include
As a leading blog design company, Webclick is one of the only firms to confidently publish its blog design, maintenance, and copywriting pricing online? Why? It’s because we want our customers to know right up front how much it will cost to have a blog designed by us.
Our expert designers will provide you with quality design and functionality that you can’t get anywhere else. When you choose Webclick to create your blog, you’re getting a value that you simply can’t find anywhere else.
Once the look has been finalized, our blog designers load it into WordPress blogging software, which is an easy-to-use blogging platform. Besides being user-friendly, it also offers many plugins, which can help expand its functionality exponentially.
Our blog designers work with you to customize your blog so it works well for your company. One of the most common plugins we recommend is the email subscription widget. With this widget, your readers are able to sign up to receive your posts right in their inbox, the moment you publish them. Your blog captures their readership without waiting for them to visit your blog!
No “shortcut” with Webclick Corporate Blog Design
It is merely a waste of time to cut corners in Corporate Blog designing. Webclick doesn’t take shortcuts. The website design planning is done strategically with thorough and neutral discussions with the clients, before starting the web development project. We help and advice our clients to make strategic decisions in what their business / company needs today and which steps are necessary to take for future stability and growth. Webclick proudly offers corporate Blog design and Ecommerce web solutions that drive results and are reasonably prices both!
All Webclick web design are done in-house—with our own eyes and our own brains powering them. Additionally, each corporate Blog design project is personally attended to by our executive staff.
How Do I Get Started With a Corporate Blog Design?
Simply call +2347066999466 or request a free quote to start your web design project. Our team will work with you to determine which of our web design package is best for your website, then schedule the process when it’s right for you.
Don’t worry if you can’t adjust with any of the mentioned packages. Webclick is brilliant at creating customized packages for you, according to your requirements and your budget. And guess what? We don’t charge to consult you; you get a 100 % free consultancy with Webclick!
You may as well read some frequently asked questions on our support page.