Practical, accessible & affordable web design by experienced website designers in Nigeria. Having a great looking website design is not enough if your website cannot be accessed by all the potential visitors. Majority of our clients come to us for a re-design due to the inexperienced approach employed during their previous website design attempt.
Be sure that your next website design and development partner is abreast with the latest web design principles and methodologies. Today’s web developers must be familiar with the latest online and offline web marketing needs. If your website is not designed using the latest standards, best practices and SEM in mind, you could be re-designing it soon. This will take you back to square one.strategy to help you maximize your visibility online. Our Web design benefits includes:
- Personalized plans and packages tailored to meet your individual web design needs and fit within your budget
- Unique, responsive designs and layouts from the most knowledgeable, highly-talented web designers in Nigeria
- We always take our customers as partners; hence, our job doesn’t end with the delivery of WordPress websites but we also provide professionally sound consultation to help our clients run their websites with complete ease.
Our web design and development packages suit every budget. Our entry level web design package costs just N60,000.00 and can be ready in 3 days. If your budget allows you to spend a bit more, then why not look at our Small Biz, Large Biz or Executive packages below. You get a lot more value for your money.
Web Design Packages & Pricing
|Features||STARTER||SMALL BIZ||LARGE BIZ||EXECUTIVE|
|Web pages of your choice||1 - 6||7 - 15||16 - 30||31 - 50|
|1 Year Free Domain Name||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Free 1 Year Hosting||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Content Mgt Systems(CMS)||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Mobile Friendly & Responsive||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Onsite SEO on Pages||5||10||20||30|
|Social Media Integration i.e. Facebook, Twitter, Google+,||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Search Engine Submission to Popular search engines that allow free submission||5||10||15||20+|
|Mini Shopping Cart||✓|
|Annual Recurring||₦ 12, 000||₦ 15, 000||₦ 20, 000||₦ 25, 000|
|Cost||₦ 60, 000||₦ 80, 000||₦ 120, 000||₦ 180, 000|
Before You Leave, Learn More About Web Design
Web Design or Web Development?
Web design is a process of conceptualizing, planning, and building a collection of electronic files that determine the layout, colors, text styles, structure, graphics, images, and use of interactive features that deliver pages to your site visitors. Web designers are architects of the web. They focus on the look and feel of the website; and so, they should be visual arts experts, who are skilled in color scheming, graphic design and information flow. Designers are typically more in tune with their right brain hemisphere, utilizing their creativity, intuition and imagination, to design amazing user experiences.
Web development is a broad term for the work involved in developing a web site for the Internet (World Wide Web) or an intranet (a private network). A web developer creates the inner workings of a website and competent in programming languages (PHP, .NET, Python, C, Ruby). They are responsible for developing the user interface. Technical hands-on coding experience is required (either your own products or github).
Webclick is both web designer and web development agency in Nigeria.
Do you Need a Web Designer or Web Developer?
When it comes to building new websites or updating existing sites, most people don’t know the types of professionals they should hire to get the job done right. You don’t need to run the risk of hiring the wrong person; you just need to know how to compare your Web needs with the services that professionals can offer. Generally, Web professionals fall into one of three categories: back-end developers, front-end developers, and Web designers.
Back-end developers are essentially computer programmers who focus on creating Web applications. They can create content management systems, security features, and data management tools. Having a good back-end developer gives website owners the security and flexibility they need to keep their sites running, gather information about users, and give users access to specific profiles.
Front-end developers are more experienced with creating tools that will enhance the user’s experience. If you have a design concept that needs to function on multiple browsers and computers, then you want to hire a front-end developer. Consistency is key here, and the site design should be scalable enough to address all types of users. This means that no matter if the user is on a desktop or is accessing the site remotely via a tablet with a mobile or satellite Internet connection, the general experience should remain the same.
Web designers don’t usually have as much experience with computer programming. They might know the basics of HTML, CSS, and other common tools, but they aren’t the people you want to rely on when you need someone to build a website. They are, however, the people you need to create professional graphics that will appeal to your site’s visitors. Web designers might also create an overall concept that tells the developers where to build navigational features.
A team approach: More often than not, companies need to hire Web teams that can work together to create sites. A reliable Web team will have at least one developer and designer. The best ones often have multiple developers and designers who can work together to make a website that matches the client’s unique concerns.
Now, if you’re still stuck for selecting the right professional, you’re in the right place…
Why Would I Need a Website for My Business?
If you don’t have a website, then you might not realize what it can do for you. Maybe you think that because your business is too small – or maybe you don’t even have a business there wouldn’t be any point! Perhaps you think it’d be a lot of work for little reward. Or maybe you spent a lot of money for a site back during the dot-com ‘boom’ days, only to get nothing but trouble out of it and shut it down a year later. Whatever your situation is, though, here are few reasons why you need a website.
- Websites Never Sleep. Many people surf the web in the evening when most businesses are closed, which is perfectly fine because websites never take a break. A website will allow your business or organization to be open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. Having a website is the equivalent of having an employee working around the clock – even weekends and holidays!
- Your Top Competitor Has A Website. If you are in direct competition with another business that has a website, they have a clear advantage – especially if they are adequately marketing their website. A website is a great way to level the playing field.
- “Just Google It”. More than ever before, people are turning away from traditional means of finding information and looking online, especially by way of mobile devices. Your business should be at their fingertips when they look in the search engines.
- Websites Improve Customer Confidence & Corporate Image. With a professional website, you will improve you overall impression to the public and, in turn, your customers will develop a greater sense of confidence in your organization.
- Small Businesses Have Higher Revenue. According to the Small Business Administration, small businesses that have websites are averaging $1.07 million more per year in sales than small businesses not online. That equates to 39% higher revenue.
- Do You Know 60+ Million People? That is the number of Nigerians that regularly use the Internet. Worldwide Internet usage is pushing two billion.
- Websites Help Establish More Customers. According to the Small Business Administration, 50% of Internet sales are from new customers. Having a website significantly improves your customer reach no matter what services or products you offer.
- Websites Are Not Just Local, They Are Global. My business mentor use to say start small but think global. Most small businesses are only able to market to their town and surrounding communities. With a website, you can take your goods and services across Nigeria and around the world, if you so choose.
Webclick Web Design Process
The Web design process is not unlike other communication processes. If you are familiar with developing a creative brief, a public relations plan, a communication plan or a new product, the phases will look very familiar. The phases of the Webclick Web design process include the following eight steps.
- Project Definition
- Project Scope
- Wireframes and Site Architecture
- Visual Design
- Site Development
- Site Testing
- Site Maintenance
To read more about our web design process visit Webclick’s web design process
What Webclick Web Design Services Include
Webclick designs websites with conversions in mind. We carefully place content in strategic locations to get the most action, we play up important elements to get the most attention, and we combine it with a user-focused layout that encourages conversions. Our web design cost includes the work we do behind the scenes to ensure your content is presented in the most effective way possible.
Our web design cost is based on the expert analysis that goes into each component of the design, from the color to the layout. Our web design cost includes all the measures we take to ensure your website is successful. All our web design project are responsive and it includes one year free hosting and domain. Please refer to the table above for more features.
And our web design cost comes with a money-back guarantee. We’re confident you’ll love your web design. And if for some reason you don’t, you get a full-refund.
Nothing “shortcut” with Webclick Web Design service?
It is merely a waste of time to cut corners in website designing. Webclick doesn’t take shortcuts. The website design planning is done strategically with thorough and neutral discussions with the clients, before starting the web development project. We help and advice our clients to make strategic decisions in what their business / company needs today and which steps are necessary to take for future stability and growth. Webclick proudly offers website design and Ecommerce web solutions that drive results and are reasonably prices both!
All Webclick web design are done in-house—with our own eyes and our own brains powering them. Additionally, each web design project is personally attended to by our executive staff.
How Do I Get Started With a Web Design service?
Simply call +2347066999466 or request a free quote to start your web design project. Our team will work with you to determine which of our web design package is best for your website, then schedule the process when it’s right for you.
Don’t worry if you can’t adjust with any of the mentioned packages. Webclick is brilliant at creating customized packages for you, according to your requirements and your budget. And guess what? We don’t charge to consult you; you get a 100 % free consultancy with Webclick!
You may as well read some frequently asked questions on our support page.