We have cost-effective website maintenance plans focused on meeting the needs of small businesses, organizations, non-profits and clubs. Whether you need occasional updates or daily updates, we have a plan designed for you. You are never locked into any contracts! All plans are billed monthly so you are free to upgrade, downgrade or cancel your plan at any time. Webclick provides web maintenance services which:
- Ensure your website evolves with changing demands with annual strategic planning with the Webclick web maintenance/management team
- Provide access to an online helpdesk you can easily send your updates through, allowing a member of our team to take care of any changes for you promptly
- Offer website updates to meet your site content needs, including (but certainly not limited to) overall site improvements, product/service updates, ecommerce specials, and interactivity maintenance
A well-maintained website attracts new customers and maintains interest levels of existing customers. Google loves “Fresh” content (favors content that is well maintained), and frequent updates add credibility. If you let your website sit, for years, customers could deem the content invalid.
Website Maintenance Packages & Pricing
Monthly Website Maintenance Packages
|Need more information? Call Us: 07066999466||Order||Order||Order|
|Unique web update tickets||One (Up to 1 hour of total support time is included)||One (Up to 2 hour of total support time is included)||One (Up to 4 hour of total support time is included)|
|Updates made during normal business hours (After hours, weekends & holidays aren't covered)||Included||✓||✓|
|Tech Support & Consulting Requests||One||Two||Four|
|Annual strategic website planning||✓||✓|
|Annual website review (Delivered via email)||✓||✓|
|Online customer support system||✓||✓||✓|
|Turnaround Time||Five Business Days Max (Clients on support plans, receive priority issue ticketing)||Three Business Days Max (Clients on support plans, receive priority issue ticketing)||Two Business Days Max (Clients on support plans, receive priority issue ticketing)|
|WordPress CMS quarterly upgrades/security patches||✓||✓|
|Monthly Google Analytics traffic reports||✓||✓|
|Unused tickets/hours roll into future months||✓||✓||✓|
|Monthly Investment||₦ 5000||₦ 10000||₦ 20000|
Hourly Website Maintenance Rates
|FEATURES||Design & Support||Internet Marketing||Development|
|Need more information? Call Us: 07066999466||Sign Up||Sign Up||Sign Up|
|Rates||₦ 3000||₦ 5000||₦ 10000|
|Billing||Billed in 30-min. increments||Billed in 30-min. increments||Billed in 30-min. increments|
|Minimum Service Request||1 hour (Minimum order of ₦ 3000)||1 hour (Minimum order of ₦ 5000)||1.5 hour (Minimum order of ₦ 15000)|
CMS Maintenance Plans
|Need more information? Call Us: 07066999466||Order|
|CMS version upgrades||1 year|
|Security patches||Applied Quarterly|
|Support||Urgent support/restore if website is hacked|
|Backup||Monthly full-site backup and storage at a 3rd party location (for easy restore)|
Before You Leave, Learn More About Website Maintenance
Why Is Website Maintenance Important?
Website maintenance is important to any business, regardless of size. Your website is a worldwide window into your business and it can have a big impact on how the value of your product or service is perceived. A well-maintained website is critical for real-time service industries. All businesses need regular website maintenance to attract and retain customers, maintain search engine rankings and present new information, products and services to the public. Website maintenance is also required to maintain the value of the website over time.
A well-maintained website attracts new customers and maintains the interest levels of existing customers. Your website should be customer centered and kept relevant by routinely refreshing the content and ensuring that customer contact points are in good working order. Routinely check that contact forms work, address and phone number listings are updated and products, services and price lists are current and correct.
Website maintenance is critical to search-engine rankings. Websites with old content rank lower in search engine listings. Some search engines, including Google, check your page’s “if-modified-since” HTTP header to determine whether it is worth crawling. Failing to make frequent modifications could cause you to be pushed below active competitors in the listings and cost you business over time.
Your website is a public reflection of your corporate image. A poorly maintained website with lots of errors, broken links, dead pages and outdated information projects a sloppy corporate image and can cause business to decline over time. Routinely examine the look and feel of your website and update it to match your corporate image. Check and fix broken links, poor grammar and spelling mistakes as quickly as possible — preferably before a customer brings them to your attention.
Your website-maintenance activities need to cover some business-critical key areas. These include copy production, quality control, publishing, feedback monitoring, performance monitoring, infrastructure maintenance, routine maintenance, change control and risk control. For risk management, you need to have a business-continuity plan in place for your website and ensure that your hosting service provider has a backup and maintenance plan that is in line with your own business service levels, especially if you have a real-time or mission-critical website.
What are Some Typical Website Updates?
As your business grows, our website maintenance service ensures your site continues to meet your company’s needs. Examples of typical website updates include the following.
Overall Site Improvements
Your website’s most reliable performance appraisal is the one you receive from customers visiting your site. Questions, comments, complaints, and suggestions generated from site visitors provide indispensable feedback to improve your site. With website maintenance, you can use these suggestions to enhance your site and your online performance.
New products and services will need to be added, prices will change, and old products and services will need to be removed. By keeping your products and services up-to-date with website maintenance, you leverage your online business above the competition.
By offering special promotions, discount programs, and more, you keep your online business competitive. Short-term and long-term sales initiatives will require updates to your site. Routine website maintenance enables you to strengthen your sales with unique offers for your ecommerce store.
With ever-evolving technologies, a website begins to look and act old if the interactive components are not consistently updated. If your site’s development pieces are not working at top levels on all browsers, you’ll lose customers and weaken your online reputation. Website maintenance fine-tunes your site to ensure your website interactivity is working properly. The successful interactivity of your website will help to market your products and services while capturing new clients.
What’s Included in a Website Maintenance Plan?
- Text: Additions or deletions
- Photos: Additions, deletions and basic retouching
- Webpages: Additions or deletions using existing webpage design
- Navigation: Basic navigational changes (add, move or delete an item in the navigation)
- File Downloads: Additions or deletions of PDFs and other documents
- Videos: Insertion or deletion of pre-edited video
- Links: Adding, updating or deleting links on your website
- Color and Background Images: Changes/replacements
- jQuery: Text-only changes and basic photo replacement in Flash animation
- Forms: Dynamic form layout and integration (limited to forms not requiring database integration, such as a Contact Us form)
- Social: Management of social media, including creating new posts, images or replying to comments. Creating new social media accounts, including Twitter, Facebook, and many others
- All Standard Support: Help with e-mail set-up, etc.
*Please note: this list is an example of the services included in the website maintenance plans. The list is not exhaustive.
Billable Design Not Included In Maintenance Plans?
Website changes that require more extensive design work are not covered under website maintenance plans. We’ll provide a quote for these changes when needed.
Examples of website changes that are billable and not covered under the website maintenance plans include*:
- New Webpage Designs: Creation of webpages not based on the existing webpage design of the site
- Navigation restructuring or redesign: Extensive changes to the site’s navigation
- Extensive/complex photo re-touching or manipulation
- Video editing, compression or manipulation
- Sound editing, compression and insertion
- Flash animation revisions or additions other than text and image replacement
New Projects Not Included In Maintenance Plans?
Should your website update include a new component to your site, one of our sales representatives or your project manager will contact you to discuss.
Examples of new projects that are not covered under the website maintenance plans include*:
- New site functionality: Shopping carts, news tickers, admin functions, etc.
- Site redesigns: More than 50% of site requested to be reworked or changed
- Interactive or animated features: Flash showcases, virtual tours, etc.
- Search Engine Optimization and PPC
- Corporate Identity and logo creation or revisions
- New content writing
- Photography or video creation
- Print or other marketing materials
*Please note: this list is an example of new projects, which are not included in the website maintenance plans. This is not a complete list.
How Do I Get Started With Website Maintenance?
Simply call or request a free quote to start your website maintenance service. Our team will work with you to determine which of our website maintenance plans are best for your website, then schedule the process when it’s right for you. At the end, we’ll present you with a report of our findings, and walk you through the next steps in getting your website maintained.
Whether you want a monthly website maintenance or hourly website update, Webclick is your reliable, professional, and affordable solution.
Check our website maintenance pricing packages above to order. Need more information, call +2347066999466 or contact us online today to begin your website maintenance service and maximizing your website’s search potential.