Wordpress Web Design
Whether you’re looking to build a new website, or you want to change up your current website content management system (CMS), WordPress is a great option.
Did you know that WordPress powers nearly 27 percent of all websites on the Internet? That’s pretty impressive considering all of the CMS and HTML website options out there.
Our WordPress web design benefits includes:
- Personalized plans and packages tailored to meet your individual web design needs and fit within your budget
- Unique, responsive designs and layouts from the most knowledgeable, highly-talented web designers in Nigeria
- We always take our customers as partners; hence, our job doesn’t end with the delivery of WordPress websites but we also provide professionally sound consultation to help our clients run their websites with complete ease.
Our web design and development packages suit every budget. Our entry level web design package costs just N60,000.00 and can be ready in 4 days. If your budget allows you to spend a bit more, then why not look at our Small Biz, Large Biz or Executive packages below. You get a lot more value for your money.
Wordpress Web Design Packages & Pricing
|Features||STARTER||SMALL BIZ||LARGE BIZ||EXECUTIVE|
|Web pages of your choice||1 - 6||7 - 15||16 - 30||31 - 50|
|1 Year Free Domain Name||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Free 1 Year Hosting||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Content Mgt Systems(CMS)||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Mobile Friendly & Responsive||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Onsite SEO on Pages||5||10||20||30|
|Social Media Integration i.e. Facebook, Twitter||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Search Engine Submission to Popular search engines that allow free submission||5||10||15||20+|
|Google Analytic Implementation||✓||✓|
|Mini Shopping Cart||✓|
|Cost||₦ 60, 000||₦ 80, 000||₦ 120, 000||₦ 180, 000|
Before You Leave, Learn More About Wordpress Web Design Services
WordPress is one of the best CMS platforms for custom design — the options are endless! Your web designer will be able to customize everything from your navigation bar placement to your page background.
Custom web design can be difficult if you’re working with an HTML-coded site, but with WordPress, customization is just a few clicks away. One of the biggest perks of working with WordPress is the fact that you can likely make changes on your own after going over the platform with your project manager.
Your web designer will implement all the major design features and will always be able to help you with changes, but in the long run, you’ll likely be able to make some of those changes on your own due to the simplicity of the platform.
Here are a few WordPress web design elements that your web designer will be able to customize:
Themes: Your theme dictates the overall layout of your website, and a change in theme can change things like your home page layout and post sliders. You’ll be able to choose from WordPress themes, Premium WordPress themes, and mobile-ready themes.
Widgets and menus: Customizing menus on an HTML site can be time-consuming and difficult, but with WordPress, your custom web designer will be able to implement custom widgets and menus in a few clicks.
Side header: If you want to make your website even more unique, WordPress allows you to customize your site header to feature your products, services, or anything you can imagine.
Page background: You can use WordPress to customize your page backgrounds, too! Talk about fancy!
Website URL: WordPress supports custom URLs as long as you purchase and register a new domain.
Colors and fonts: The WordPress interface allows you to upload custom fonts and colors to ensure that your site is perfectly branded.
Now, If You’re Still Stuck For Selecting The Right Professional, You’re In The Right Place…
Why Would I Need a Website for My Business?
If you don’t have a website, then you might not realize what it can do for you. Maybe you think that because your business is too small – or maybe you don’t even have a business there wouldn’t be any point! Perhaps you think it’d be a lot of work for little reward. Or maybe you spent a lot of money for a site back during the dot-com ‘boom’ days, only to get nothing but trouble out of it and shut it down a year later. Whatever your situation is, though, here are few reasons why you need a website.
- Websites Never Sleep. Many people surf the web in the evening when most businesses are closed, which is perfectly fine because websites never take a break. A website will allow your business or organization to be open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. Having a website is the equivalent of having an employee working around the clock – even weekends and holidays!
- Your Top Competitor Has A Website. If you are in direct competition with another business that has a website, they have a clear advantage – especially if they are adequately marketing their website. A website is a great way to level the playing field.
- “Just Google It”. More than ever before, people are turning away from traditional means of finding information and looking online, especially by way of mobile devices. Your business should be at their fingertips when they look in the search engines.
- Websites Improve Customer Confidence & Corporate Image. With a professional website, you will improve you overall impression to the public and, in turn, your customers will develop a greater sense of confidence in your organization.
- Small Businesses Have Higher Revenue. According to the Small Business Administration, small businesses that have websites are averaging $1.07 million more per year in sales than small businesses not online. That equates to 39% higher revenue.
- Do You Know 60+ Million People? That is the number of Nigerians that regularly use the Internet. Worldwide Internet usage is pushing two billion.
- Websites Help Establish More Customers. According to the Small Business Administration, 50% of Internet sales are from new customers. Having a website significantly improves your customer reach no matter what services or products you offer.
- Websites Are Not Just Local, They Are Global. My business mentor use to say start small but think global. Most small businesses are only able to market to their town and surrounding communities. With a website, you can take your goods and services across Nigeria and around the world, if you so choose.
Webclick Web Design Process
The WordPress Web design process is not unlike other communication processes. If you are familiar with developing a creative brief, a public relations plan, a communication plan or a new product, the phases will look very familiar. The phases of the Webclick Web design process include the following eight steps.
- Project Definition
- Project Scope
- Wireframes and Site Architecture
- Visual Design
- Site Development
- Site Testing
- Site Maintenance
To read more about our web design process visit Webclick’s web design process
Nothing “shortcut” with Webclick Web Design service?
It is merely a waste of time to cut corners in website designing. Webclick doesn’t take shortcuts. The website design planning is done strategically with thorough and neutral discussions with the clients, before starting the web development project. We help and advice our clients to make strategic decisions in what their business / company needs today and which steps are necessary to take for future stability and growth. Webclick proudly offers website design and Ecommerce web solutions that drive results and are reasonably prices both!
All Webclick web design are done in-house—with our own eyes and our own brains powering them. Additionally, each web design project is personally attended to by our executive staff.
How Do I Get Started With a Web Design service?
If you’re interested in switching your CMS, or even switching from HTML website to CMS, Webclick can help. We’re a full-service digital marketing agency that’s been in business for over eight years.
Simply call +2347066999466 or request a free quote to start your web design project. Our team will work with you to determine which of our web design package is best for your website, then schedule the process when it’s right for you.
Don’t worry if you can’t adjust with any of the mentioned packages. Webclick is brilliant at creating customized packages for you, according to your requirements and your budget. And guess what? We don’t charge to consult you; you get a 100 % free consultancy with Webclick!
You may as well read some frequently asked questions on our support page.